Sunday, January 16, 2011

UPDATE!!! (Finally!)

So I have made it through my first trimester of North Cache and am mid way through my second!! Wow this school year has gone by fast!!! My classes are pretty good and everything is going great! I really like North Cache. Its kinda good i guess to meet new people but at the same time kind of hard.
In November my whole Kidd family went to Disneyland and it was really fun! We all had a great time! We were there for a whole week! Our first day in California we went to Universal Studios which was really cool and then we went to Disneyland for four days and then to Hollywood on our last day. It was so much fun! I loved getting to spend time with all of my cousins! One night most of the older cousins went on the this grizzly rapids ride like two or three times we were soaked!! But it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment