Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone sorry i havent posted in a while. Nothing really knew. Yes today is April Fools day and no i havent done anything to my parents yet. (i know i need to think of something! If you have any ideas tell me!) My science teacher Ms. Kirby thought that it would be so funny to give us a huge assignment and everyone was freaking out!!! (including me.) some how she manages to keep a straight face the whole time and is acting all serious. At the end of class she finally told us it was a joke. we were all so happy!! Well thats my day....
Happy April Fools Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! An update from my favorite girl! Check this website out... since you're a Twilight girl I knew you'd enjoy.

    http://www.popsugar.com/2988066

    ReplyDelete